Dr. Joseph Cimino, MD
Dr. Cimino of Pediatric Neurology PA is Board Certified in Neurology with special qualification in Child Neurology.
He received his medical degree from the University of California Medical Center in San Francisco. His postgraduate training in Neurology took place at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Dr. Cimino has served as a Fellow of Genetics and Metabolism at Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina and as a Fellow of Epilepsy at Bowman Gray School of Medicine.
• Received Medical Degree University of California Medical Center
• Neurology Resident, University of North Carolina
• Board Certified in Neurology
• Fellow of Genetics and Metabolism at Duke University Medical Center
• Fellow of Neurology at Bowman Gray School of Medicine