MD, MPH, FAAP
President & Founder
Dr. Davis of Pediatric Neurology is Board Certified in Neurology, Psychiatry, Pediatrics, and Neurophysiology.
As a Pediatric Neurologist, Dr. Davis has trained in the diagnosis and treatment of nervous system disorders, including diseases of the brain, spinal cord, nerves, and muscle.
He received his Medical Degree at East Carolina University and served as a Fellow of Child Neurology at Children’s Hospital in Boston. In addition, he trained at Harvard University, where he served as Assistant Professor. He is also an Army Veteran, where he served with honor for 10 years.
Dr. Davis serves as Co-Director of Pediatric Epilepsy for the Level-4 Epilepsy Center at Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, as well as Medical Director of the Muscular Dystrophy Orlando Clinic.
As a husband and father, he understands the importance of family and community in a patient’s well being.
“We focus on how we can get a patient’s epileptic seizures under control. While we remain committed to pediatric healthcare, we’ve expanded into some adult issues. It’s a compliment when the parents of my pediatric patients come to me to help them with their own health issues. Let us show you how we can help you.”
• Received Medical Degree East Carolina University
• President and Founder of Pediatric Neurology, Epilepsy Center of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
• Assistant Professor for Florida State University
• Board Certified in Neurology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Neurophysiology
• Fellow of Child Neurology at Children’s Hospital Boston, MA
• Trained at Harvard University, Boston, MA
• Served as Assistant Professor at Harvard University, Boston, MA
• Co-Director of Pediatric Epilepsy for the Level-4 Epilepsy Center at Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
• Medical Director Muscular Dystrophy Orlando Clinic in Orlando, FL
• Veteran of the United States Army