MBA, MHSA, CCRA
Emmanuel Vega joined Pediatric Neurology PA in 2014, with more than 8 years of management experience.
Emmanuel Vega, born and raised in Puerto Rico, attended the University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras Campus, where he received his Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Statistics. He also attended the InterAmerican University, Metropolitan Campus, where he received his Masters of Business Administration with a major in Finance. Also, Emmanuel, attended the University of Puerto Rico, Medical Science Campus, where he received his Master of Health Services Administration.
Emmanuel has a great knowledge both in management and administration of health services. Emmanuel is committed to ensuring patients and parents the best medical service. His dedication to Pediatric Neurology, P.A.’s employees is unquestionable.
- Practice Administrator for Pediatric Neurology PA
- Master of Business Administration with major in Finance
- Master of Health Services Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical Research Administration
- Committee Member – American College of Healthcare Executives, Central Florida Chapter