Pediatric Neurology treats patients who suffer from pediatric epilepsy, migraines, developmental delays and other conditions. Our goal is to create a nurturing relationship with our patients- a relationship built on understanding, compassion, and respect.
Welcome to Pediatric Neurology PA
Specializing in the treatment of neurological disorders in both children and adults, Pediatric Neurology PA has provided support, hope and cutting edge medical treatment to over 15,000 patients in the Central Florida area since 2001. Pediatric Neurology PA is the largest outpatient facility for long term epilepsy monitoring in Central Florida. Contact us today so that we may help you or your child start on the road to better health.
Our Primary Values and Beliefs
- Care for our patients as we would wish to be cared for ourselves.
- Offer only the highest level of integrity at every level of service and care.
- Provide excellence in medical education at all staff levels.
- Promote a sense of common purpose within our clinic.
- Provide an efficient and pleasant environment within which to care for all patients.
- Provide the highest quality customer service, addressing our patients’ medical needs first.
NOTICE TO PATIENTS REGARDING RELOCATION:
As you may have heard, our office will be relocating into a new location. We are very excited about our future new office.
Our current Orlando office at 7485 Sandlake Commons Blvd will be moving to our new location at 1245 W. Fairbanks Ave. Suite 305 Winter Park, FL 32789. While this move is not scheduled to occur until December 23, 2019, we want our patients to know our plans well in advance. For now, everything will stay the same.